Vidhwa Pension Yojana is a pension scheme run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for destitute women. Under this scheme, destitute women whose age is between 18 and 60 are given a pension of Rs 300 per month by the government after the death of her husband.
Pension under this scheme will be paid in the form of two half yearly installments in the month of August and December every year. Only the BPL holder will get the benefit of this scheme. Along with this, more detailed information related to this is given to you below.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana Details
- Vidhwa Pension Yojana is a pension scheme run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for destitute women.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to widow women.
- Under this scheme, only women included in the BPL list of SECC 2002 will get its benefit.
- If the beneficiary is taking advantage of any other pension scheme, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 60 years.
- The beneficiary will be given a pension of Rs 300 per month under this.
- The selection of the beneficiary will be done through Gram Sabha in rural areas and District Promotion Officer in urban areas.
- Under this, the amount of pension will be directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The amount of pension will be provided in two half yearly installments.
Widow Pension UP Eligibility
- Beneficiaries must be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- After the death of the husband, the age of the destitute woman should be between 18 to 60 years.
- The name of the destitute woman should be in the BPL list.
- The children of the destitute woman are minors or are unable to maintain them even when they are minors.
- Beneficiary should not be associated with any other pension scheme.
Widow Pension UP Documents
You will have to convert all the documents given here in PDF form. In which you have to keep your photo size up to 20 KB and the size of all other documents up to 500 KB.
- husband’s death certificate
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook
- income certificate
How to Apply For Widow Pension UP
- First of all, you go to the official website of Widow Pension UP.
- Now click on the Apply Now (Apply Online) button.
- After this click on New Entry Form.
- Now you have to write personal details first in the form. Like, personal details, address, age information, Aadhaar card information, your photo will have to be uploaded, birth certificate will have to be uploaded, Aadhaar card will have to be uploaded.
- After this you have to fill the information about the bank. For example, bank name, branch name, bank account number and bank passbook have to be uploaded.
- Now you have to fill the information about your income. For example, the annual income of the family, income certificate number and income certificate have to be uploaded.
- Now the date of death of the beneficiary’s husband and his death certificate have to be uploaded.
- Now by clicking on the declaration form, read the words\numbers of the picture carefully and write in the blank space shown below.
- At last you have to click on the SAVE button.
Widow Pension Status Online
- Go to the official website for Widow Pension Status Online.
- Now you have to click on the Check Your Application Status button.
- CLICK on the Login button to know the status of the application.
- Now you have to write your registration number and password in the login page and write the numbers shown in the picture in the blank field. In the end, you have to CLICK on the Login With Password button.
- Now you will get Widow Pension Status Online.