UPSRTC Conductor is a job position within the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC), which is responsible for providing public transportation services throughout the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. As a conductor, the main responsibilities include collecting fares from passengers, issuing tickets, and ensuring that the bus is operating safely.
Additionally, the conductor is responsible for maintaining order on the bus and ensuring that passengers are following the rules and regulations set by the UPSRTC.
UP Bus Conductor Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for this position, candidates must have a minimum of a 10th-grade education, and pass a written test and interview. This is a government job and the work schedule is generally 8-9 hours a day and 5-6 days a week.
- Application Begin District Wise
- Last Date for Apply Online
- Exam:As per Schedule
- Application Fee : 0/-
- No Application Fee Required
- Minimum Age : 18-21 Years (District Wise)
- Maximum Age : 40-45 Years (District Wise)
- Age Relaxation as per UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment Rules.
UPSRTC Bus Conductor Eligibility
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam (Any Recognized Board in India).
- CCC Exam Passed.
How to Apply for UPSRTC Conductor Online
- Candidates who are eligible and interested in UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment will have to apply through Uttar Pradesh Sevayojan Portal (Rojgar Sangam).
- After registration in Uttar Pradesh Sevayojan Portal (Rojgar Sangam) and updating qualification and CCC information in your profile, You will get the option of Apply Job in UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment.
- Read the information and apply.
- Take a Print of Submitted Form