Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) has announced dates for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Panchayat department. The recruitment process typically includes an online application, a written examination, and a typing test, followed by a document verification. Eligible candidates must be Indian citizens, have passed their 12th level of education and must have knowledge of computer operations.
UP Panchayat Sahayak DEO 2023
The recruitment process is conducted by the UP Panchayat Raj department and the selected candidates will be posted in various Panchayat across the UP.
They will be responsible for maintaining and updating the records of the Panchayat department and assist the Panchayat officers in their day to day work.
- Application Begin : 17/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 02/02/2023
- Merit List : As per Schedule
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee for All Category Candidates.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Total Posts: 3544 Post
- Posts for: Panchayat Sahayak, Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator DEO
- Must be a resident of the same Gram Panchayat from where is applying.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
How to Apply for UP Sahayak DEO Job
- Job Recruitment for Panchayat Sahayak (Assistant) Cum Data Entry Operator DEO: Apply Between 17/01/2023 to 02/02/2023 Apply Offline.
- Submit Your Application Form To : Gram Panchayat Office / Vikas Khand Office / District Panchayat Raj Officer Office
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Check All the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scan Your Documents – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Take a Print of the Submitted Form.