Uttar Pradesh government has started a scheme for disabled people named Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana. This scheme is being started by Uttar Pradesh government. Will go Under this scheme, people above 18 years and having 40% disability will be provided an assistance of ₹ 500 per month. And that person who comes in the list below the poverty line, only he can take advantage of this scheme.
Looking at the economic condition of the disabled, the Uttar Pradesh government is starting a scheme called Viklang Pension Yojana. In this scheme, the economically weak and all the disabled coming below the poverty line will get the benefit of this scheme.
To take advantage of this scheme, the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and the percentage of his disability should be 40 and he should be included in the list below the poverty line. Assistance money will be given which will come directly in his bank account so that the disabled person can meet his financial needs and lead a good life.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana
- Scheme Name: Disabled Pension Scheme
- Beneficiary Handicapped of Uttar Pradesh
- Objective: To provide financial assistance to meet the individual needs of persons with disabilities.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Launched Year 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- State: Uttar Pradesh
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
- Birth and age certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- If the applicant is receiving any other type of pension amount, then he will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The minimum disability of the applying citizen should be 40%.
Note:- All the required documents should be in the format of PDF (PDF) max 200 Kb.
How to Apply in Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
- To apply, first of all you have to visit the official website of Integrated Social Pension Portal.
- After this, you have to click on the option related to the scheme under Divyang Pension.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- After this you have to click on apply online.
- A new page will open in front of you, in which a registration form will open.
- Your personal information sought in that form will have to be filled in and after that you will have to fill the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- After this, the registration number will appear in front of you, so that you will have to print it.
- After this you will again have to go to the official website of the Integrated Social Portal Pension and click on the subject of the scheme under Divyang Pension.
- After this you have to click on applicant login.
- There you will have to enter the Registration ID and the mobile number that you have entered at the time of your registration and click on Send OTP.
- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile, it will have to be filled here, after that you will have to login by entering the captcha code.
- After this you have to take out the print out of your application.
- You have to submit the print out of this application to the office of DSWO/DPO/DHWO within 1 month.
Q. How much amount of assistance is given under the Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Pension Scheme?
Ans. Monthly assistance of ₹500 is provided under Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Pension Scheme
Q.What should be the age to apply for Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Pension Scheme?
Ans. Age should be 18 years or more to apply for Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Pension Scheme.
Q. What should be the minimum disability rate to apply for UP Handicapped Pension Scheme?
Ans. Disability should be minimum 40% to apply in UP Viklang Pension Yojana.