The LIC ADO Recruitment is started for 2023 through which the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) selects candidates for the role of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). The recruitment process typically includes an online application, a written examination, and an interview, followed by a medical examination. Any candidate who is interested in this LIC ADO 2023 Jobs, fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 21 January 2023 to 10 February 2023.
The ADOs will be responsible for selling and promoting insurance policies, providing customer service and developing the insurance business in their respective areas.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates must be Indian citizens, have completed their graduation from a recognized university, and must have knowledge of computer operations. The recruitment process is conducted twice a year and selected candidates will undergo a rigorous training program before being posted at various LIC branches across the country.
- Apply Start Date: 21/01/2023
- Apply Last Date: 10/02/2023
- LIC ADO Pre Exam Date: 12/03/2023
- LIC ADO Mains Exam Date: 08/04/2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Pay the LIC ADO Recruitment Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
|Region||Total no of posts|
|Central Zonal Office (Bhopal)||561|
|Western Zonal Office (Mumbai)||1942|
|Eastern Zonal Office (Kilkata)||1049|
|East Central Zonal Office (Patna)||669|
|North Zonal Office (New Delhi)||1216|
|North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur)||1033|
|Southern Zonal Office (Chennai)||1516|
|South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad)||1408|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Most Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
- Stage 1: Prelims Exam
- Stage 2: Mains Exam
- Stage 3: interview Process
How to Apply for LIC ADO Online 2023
- For LIC ADO Jobs, Candidates Can Apply Between 21 January 2023 to 10 February 2023.
- Collect the All Documents Required – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scan All Your Required Documents – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Submit the Application Form and Must Check the Your Form Carefully.