The Indian Army 54 NCC Special Entry is a recruitment program for men and women who are National Cadet Corps (NCC) ‘C’ certificate holders. The program is conducted by the Indian Army to induct eligible candidates into the Officer’s rank as a Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer.
Successful candidates will be commissioned as officers in the Indian Army and will serve for a period of 10 years, which can be extended up to 14 years. The Indian Army 54 NCC Special Entry is an opportunity for NCC cadets to serve the nation and gain a challenging and rewarding career in the Indian Army.
Army NCC 54 Entry 2023 Details
The recruitment is open for both men and women who are between the age of 19.5 and 25 years and have a minimum educational qualification of a graduation degree. Candidates who are selected through this program will undergo training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun. The selection process includes a written examination, physical fitness test, and an interview.
- Application Begin : 17/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/02/2023
- Last Date Complete Form : 15/02/2023
- Course Start : October 2023
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- No Application Fee: Only Fill the Online Application Form
Vacancy Details Total 55 Post
- NCC MEN 54 Entry October 2023: 50 Posts
- NCC Women 54 Entry October 2023: 05 Posts
- Only Unmarried Candidates can apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate.
- Age Limit : 19-25 as on 01/07/2023
How to Apply Online and Fill Online Form
- Candidate Can Apply Between 17/01/2023 to 15/02/2023.
- Check and Collect the All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scan your All Required Documents – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Check all the fields Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit.
- If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print of Submitted Form.