The India Post Gramin DakSevaks GDS recruitment is started in which candidates will be selected for the post of Gramin DakSevak, which is a branch postman, in the India Post. The recruitment process typically includes an online application, a written examination, and document verification. Eligible candidates must meet certain educational and age requirements, and must be able to pass a background check.
The selection of candidates is based on their performance in the written examination, as well as their qualifications and experience. Successful candidates will be appointed as Gramin DakSevak and will be responsible for delivering mail and providing other postal services in rural and suburban areas.
India Post GDS 2023 Details
The recruitment is done based on the merit list of the applicant, and the vacancies are distributed based on the states and regions in India.
- Application Begin : 27/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/02/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 16/02/2023
- Correction Date : 17/02/2023 to 19/02/2023
- Merit List / Result : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO
Age Limit as on 16/02/2023:
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post GDS Recruitment Rules.
- Gramin Dak Sewak GDS: 40889 Vacancies
- Class 10 High School with Mathematics and English as a Subject.
- Know the Local Language.
- More Details Read the Notification.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Online
- Go to official website from below link. Candidate Can Apply Between 27/01/2023 to 16/02/2023.
- Collect the All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scan Your Documents Related to Admission Entrance Form for Online Application – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Submit the Application Form and Take a print of submitted form.